Hold tight. Updates are on the way.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just a quick post to let you 3 or 4 people who know about the site that updates are on the way. It's really difficult getting oversized pages scanned on a scanner that is made for scanning letter sized pieces (8.5 x 11). Its like trying to fit into a pair of boxer briefs that are 3 sizes too small, it's a pain in the motherfucking nuts. I have a couple of sketches, Hulk and Iron Man, and I also have a new page of BLANK fer yer face. Thanks for understanding. Also, go check out WALL-E, it's a great fucking movie. Marty out...

2 comments:

Robert said...

Wall-E was indeed the motherfuckin madness as far as movies go. Beat Wanted for my top Summer spot so far, and that was even with me hyped up outta my gourd.

However, it doesn't come NEAR the madness level of a new Blank page! Consider me salivating.

Unknown said...

Hi, sorry to bother you but can you drop me a line sometime? I need a favor in CA...Fresno in particular but live 1000 miles away. I can pay immediately for any help I can find. Sorry again for intruding but you'll enjoy this.

Hope to hear back,

beyourselforbust@gmail.com